Tell us five
interestingrandom things about yourself.
I hate these things… I always find it such a struggle to write…
…so I changed it 😉
1. I’m terrible at remembering names…
…but instead I remember countless pop culture references, that, ultimately, are completely pointless:
2. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
3. I once owned a purple velvet unitard.
except mine was a very dark purple, and it had one sleeve, and it had purple and silver sequins all up the arm, that fanned out across the chest. It was very dramatic, and there are no photos in existence of me wearing it… well, none that I know of. And yes, it was for dancing, and I was about 15 or 16 when I had to wear it. It was for our Contemporary troupe performance.
4. I have a stuffed dog called Rambo. I got him from The Oatmeal. He sits on my desk at work.
5. Pretty much everytime I have a conversation with Crazy Cat Lady at work, it’s gibberish. Mainly noises and quotes from pop-culture references. We’re so loud and disruptive… we complete each other.